To Start Using ClickHeat
flex metal disc until crystals form
knead pack to soften
To Use ClickHeat again
- Boil water in a pot.
- Place a cloth on bottom of pot.
- Place the pack on cloth inside the pot, continue boiling water until all crystals are dissolved and only liquid remains.
- Remove pack (with tongs) from the boiling water and hold it up against a light.
- Make sure no crystals remain in pack (else it will trigger the heating again).
- Take the liquid pack and place it on a cloth to cool down.
- When the pack cools down, it is ready to be used again.
- note: If crystals begin to form while the pack is cooling, it must be boiled again until crystals fully disappear.
Simply click the metal disc and it should activate the solution inside causing it to heat up, you must knead the pad to evenly distribute the solution inside.
To reset the packs, boil them in water until clear, then allow to cool to room temperature before reusing.
Please work the disc back and forth, it can be stiff the first use.
No, you CANNOT put your product in the microwave, it has metal in it and will ruin the product and the microwave
When activating the heat pack, crystals form immediately. They remain soft for a while but as they cool down, they begin to harden. Eventually, the pack will be quite solid. To return the pack back to its liquid state, simply boil for the recommended length of time.
The packs will heat up to 130 degrees. This is typically a perfectly safe temperature and is the same temperature used in “hot rock” massages. Safer than an electric heating pad. If you have particularly sensitive skin, be sure to place a towel or cloth between your skin and the hot pack.
As long as you take good care of it, there is no limit on how many times it can be used.
You have to boil the product until the liquid inside the product is completely liquid and there are no solid fragments at all.
NO!! it is made of salt and water (sodium acetate) and when the metal disc is clicked it causes a chemical reaction. The ingredients are not harmful and all natural.